US DOE running SAF Grand Challenge webinar
The US Department of Energy (DOE) Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) is running a free webinar focused on the Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) Grand Challenge.
BETO is hosting a public webinar on February 22, 2023, at 2:30 pm ET. During the webinar, the following BETO speakers will present updates on their areas of expertise:
- Dr. Valerie Reed: director—program overview
- Zia Haq: Senior Analyst—SAF overview, enabling end use, policy and valuation analysis
- Dr. Art Wiselogel: ORISE Fellow—feedstock innovation
- Dr. Ian Rowe: technology manager, conversion R&D—conversion Innovation
- Dr. Mark Shmorhun: technology manager, systems, development, and integration—building regional SAF supply chains
- Sheila Dillard: communications lead—communicating progress and building Support
You can sign up here.
TopicsSAF Grand Challenge
PlacesNorth America USA
OrganisationsBioenergy Technologies Office DOE